1. I have a problem with my Srhythm headphone, what can I do?
Don't worry, please refer the following QAs to resolve the issue. Or you can contact Srhythm Service Team: email@example.com, we will help you until the issue is resolved.
2. Where can I find the manual?
- User Manual:
- User Guide Video:
As a green company, we take more measures to use as little paper as possible. Appreciated your understanding.
3. How to reset Srhythm headphone?
Please reset your headphone by inserting 3.5mm audio cable into audio socket then removing it. Sometimes you may try long Press both “Multi-function”+”Volume Down“ buttons simultaneously more than 5 seconds to delete bluetooth pairing (or "Volume Up" + "Volume Down" buttons)
Please make sure to remove all cables if you need to use the bluetooth wireless.
1. please full charge your headphone before/after resetting;
2. And please reset several times to ensure success.
4. Why won't my Srhythm headphone be turned on?
1. Please double check the battery status of your headphone.;
2. Please try to reset the headphone;
3. Please make sure to remove all cables if you need to use the bluetooth wireless.
5. Why won't my Srhythm headphone be charged?
For the mentioned issue, you could try the following steps to resolve issue
1. Please full charge your headphone with USB-A to USB-C charging cable(* not * USB-C to USB-C) and 5-10W power wall charger (don't use fast charger).
Note: Don't charge it with rapid charger, recommend: 5V1A or 5V2A charge adapter.
2. Please use another certified charging cable to charge;
3. You could try to solve the issue by re-setting the headphone;
4. Please check if the charging port is broken.
Kindly Note: Please use the headphone within the operating temperature range: 0°C (32 F) - 45°C(113 F)
6. Why my Srhythm headphone has no sound or the mic is not working on the computer?
- Please make sure that the headphone is connected via bluetooth before starting software.
1. MAS OS: [System Preferences]-[Sound]-[Output]-select *Srhythm NC25* -[Input]-select *Srhythm NC25*
Windows: [Settings]-[System]-[Sound]-[Output]-select *Srhythm NC25* -[Input]-select *Srhythm NC25*
2. Left-click the small speaker icon on the desktop---select the playback device---select *Srhythm NC25 Stereo* for high sound quality but no mic---select *Srhythm NC25 Hands-Free AG Audio* for mic but bad sound quality (Please select the corresponding function according to your needs).
7. Why my Srhythm headphone has no sound in WIRED mode?
1. Please charge your headphone. It still needs just little power to work about extra dozens of hours even if in wired mode. If you'd like to use ANC function when in wired mode, the ANC need more power support.
2. Please try to reset your headphone.
8. Why does the headphone sound so low?
1. After pairing successfully, please tap the icon on the right of your device name on the Bluetooth menu of your device and make sure the "Sync volume with phone" is on. IOS will synchronize volume automatically, but Android needs to turn on manually.
2. Please increase the volume on both the device and the headphones.
3. For some software such as SPOTIFY, you may need turn the equalizer to OFF, then the full spectrum come through and the volume will be easily adjustable.
9. Does ANC work in wired mode?
- For NC15/NC25/NC25Pro/NC35/NC75Pro. Yes, It works in wired mode. But ANC and AUX mode are unavailable when the headphone is out of battery.
- For NC85/NC95. No, ANC can't be turned on in wired mode. But it works whether Bluetooth is on or off.
10. How to Connect Srhythm headphone with 2 Devices at the same time?
Step 1: Pair NC25 with First device via Bluetooth successfully and then turn off the First device’s Bluetooth;
Step 2: Pair NC25 with the Second device via Bluetooth;
Step 3: Turn on Bluetooth of the first device and pair it with headphone again.
Now both of your devices are paired with Srhythm headphone for easy switching.
11. How can I replace the earmuffs for my Srhythm headphone?
Reference Video: https://youtu.be/c22cVHIjpiY
Step 1: Grasp one corner of the earmuff and move it out.
Step 2: Insert a corner of the earmuff into the buckle, you could hear a click when done.
Step 3: Press edges of earmuff into 10 buckles in turn.
For NC15/NC75Pro, so sorry that the earmuffs of NC15/NC75Pro are not replaceable due to special design.
12. Why can't I turn my Srhythm NC25/NC35 off?
Reference Video: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL29MqQruxXfJkfUoqzyA663p6TDquMkhK
Please note that ANC and Bluetooth are indicated by the same LED indicator light(but different light color), with a green light for ANC and a blue light for Bluetooth. If you need to turn Bluetooth off, please turn off ANC firstly in case that you make confused by the color lights, then long press the multi-function button 3-5 seconds to turn off the headphone.
13. Can I use AUX when out of battery?
- For NC95. Yes, you can still listen to music when the Over-ear headphone is out of battery, but ANC mode is unavailable.
- For NC15/NC25/NC25Pro/NC35/NC75Pro. No, It still needs little power to work in wired mode.
14. Can I adjust volume on the headphone when I connect an audio cable?
No, Microphone and buttons control are not working in wired mode.
15. Why can't headphone pair with my mobile phone?
Please check if your headphone is in pairing mode or reconnection mode, check if Bluetooth of your device is turned on. If all done, then go to Bluetooth menu of your Bluetooth device, delete/ignore the headphone pairing name "Srhythm NC25". After that, you can try to reconnect Bluetooth.
16. Why does audio quality become poor on Windows PC?
Some customers have mentioned poor audio quality on Windows PC. Please note that there are "Headset" and "Headphone" modes you can toggle by changing your output device. Selecting "Headphone Mode" will drastically improve the audio quality. "Headset Mode" is designed for highly compressed VOIP calls,etc. That's not the fault of headphone product, that's just the limitation of that protocol. If you are in "Headphone Mode" ,the audio quality is fantastic.
17. Why does headphone sometimes disconnects with Bluetooth device within 10 meters?
1. Please check if there are any metal materials or obstacles within a relatively close range or your surroundings that perhaps interfering with Bluetooth connection. This may happen because Bluetooth is a radio technology which is sensitive to objects between headphone and other devices.
2. Delete the Bluetooth pairing name on your ALL devices(it will toggle between your connected devices due to multi-point connection), restart it. Then reset your headphone by inserting the included audio cable into headphone audio socket and removing it(sometimes need to insert several times to reset successfully), then reconnect it
18. How to connect to TV with bluetooth?
- If your TV has bluetooth, you can connect the headphones to the TV directly via bluetooth.
- If your TV hasn't bluetooth, you'll need to buy an extra bluetooth transmitter to work wirelessly.
19. Can I replace the battery in the headphone?
No, you can not. The headphone uses a built-in non-detachable Li-Polymer battery that can not be repalced.
20. Can I use the headphone while driving?
For your safety, we strongly recommend that you do not use the headphone while driving to aviod distraction.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
How long will it take to get my order?
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
Can I return my product?
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.
What shipping carriers do you use?
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.